Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Rates (for those paying out-of-pocket and prior to insurance adjustments)
$120 per 50-minute session (individuals)
$130 per 50-minute session (families and couples)
*a sliding scale (fee reduction) is available for those without insurance and whose household/combined income is below $70,000 per year.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Currently cash and checks are accepted for payment. Credit and debit cards
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
To schedule, please call (260) 418-1816.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.