Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Rates (for those paying out-of-pocket and prior to insurance adjustments)
$120 per 50-minute session (individuals;initial session is $160)*
$130 per 50-minute session (families and couples; initial session is $160)*
*a sliding scale (fee reduction) is available for those without insurance and whose household/combined income is below $70,000 per year.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Currently cash and checks are accepted for payment. There is a 3% fee for credit and debit card payments/
To schedule, please call (260) 418-1816 .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.